As we are feverishly prepped for the POTUS upcoming address, we ponder the betide. I suspect it depends on what side of the isle you reside. Sad to use sides when we as a nation collectively need to ride the elephants facing us... Oh well, we shall see and or be told something- real or fantasy and left in angst. As for the other elephants in the room, HC, Education, Economy, Energy, and etc. - these pachyderms do not need to be hunted and killed yet simply ridden by responsible, thoughtful, intelligent, and humble leaders into new territory. Somehow I keep hearing the MLK quote ringing in my head... "Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal." As we watch our partisian leaders attempt to create new laws/regs with the guise - "of the people, by the people I somehow get the it's feeling against the people..."
~Word: Betide (bi-TYD) MEANING: verb tr., intr.: To happen. Earliest documented use: 1297.
~Be Safe & Pleasant Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment